Code of Conduct
PyCon LT is a community conference intended for networking and collaboration in the developer community.
We want everyone at the conference to have a great time and be able to learn and connect with others in the Python community. To make sure that happens, we ask that everyone be respectful and considerate of others. This means being friendly to each other, whether you're talking to another attendee, speaker, or volunteer.
Let's all work together to make this a great event for everyone!
- Respectful and professional behavior is expected at all times.
- Harassment, discrimination, or prejudice of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Attendees must comply with all venue rules and regulations.
- All attendees must respect the privacy and personal space of others.
- Attendees must not take any action that would put themselves or others at risk of harm.
- Attendees must not damage or steal conference property or equipment.
- Attendees should be mindful of noise levels and be respectful of other attendees trying to focus or sleep.
- Attendees must not record or photograph other attendees without their express consent.
- Attendees are expected to be punctual and respectful of other attendees' time during scheduled events and activities.
- Attendees should be respectful of speakers and presenters, and refrain from interrupting or disrupting their presentations.
If you believe that someone is violating the code of conduct during a PyCon Lithuania, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff firstname.lastname@example.org